Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Who and the Why

Welcome to my blog! Man, I had the hardest time naming this thing. I was going to do something like Sleep is Over Rated or When the kids will sleep the mama will work or 3am and online. But I decided to go with Fluffy Bottoms and Kiwi Berries. Since both encompass my work life which was created by my family. Happybottomus is my cloth diaper store where I specialize in fluffy bottoms and was created when I was searching locally for cloth diapers for my son. And Fresh Connect supplies unique items like Kiwi Berries(the size of grapes), and we started it to ensure healthy food for our family.

So a little about me, my name is Brookie-Lee and I am married to my best friend, we have 3 children, and we own two businesses. We are constantly busy and working hard to improve this world and our community one diaper or one delivery at a time. I have big ideas for things that I would like to post here on my blog. I hope that you learn things that you weren't aware of and that by reading I can touch your life or your heart in some small way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment